The North Carolina Smoky Mountains truly offer something for everyone to do while here!
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (GSMNP): Deep Creek entrance, tubing, hiking, waterfalls.
- Whitewater Rafting: Special packages with Endless River Adventures and Wildwater Rafting for Yellow Rose guests only.
- Learn to Kayak Adventures: with Endless River Adventures.
- Tubuing: Deep Creek outside of Bryson City, a great way to cool off.
- Hiking: Appalachian Trail, GSMNP, Deep Creek.
- Mountain Biking: at Tsali Recreation Area (Top ten trails in US by Mtn Bike magazine)
- Road Biking: Some of the best in the southeast, rigorous mountains and rewarding vistas
- Fontana Lake: Enjoy swimming, fishing, and boating
- Horseback Riding
- Cooper Creek Trout Farm: No License, No Limit. All fishing equipment provided. Stay an hour or the entire day. Contact the trout farm at 866-245-4500 for more details.
- Great Smoky Mountain Railroad: Ride the train through the Great Smokies. Enjoy a relaxing scenic ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad. For more information call 800-872-4681.
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian: The museum brings to life the greatest collection of Cherokee artifacts and treasures. 828-497-3481.
- Santa’s Land Family Theme Park & Zoo: Entertainment for all ages. Rides, exhibits, animals, shows and arts & crafts. There’s something for everyone! Call 828-497-9191
- Smoky Mountain Gold & Ruby Mine: Strike It Rich! Pan for Gold and precious gems. 828-497-6574
- Jetboat Tours: with Smoky Mountain Jet Boats
- Tail of the Dragon – Hwy 129: Motorcycle/sports car enthusiasts’ destination, near Robbinsville, NC, only 30 miles away.
- Stecoah Valley Cultural Arts Center: Dedicated to celebrating mountain traditions through music programs, old-time festivals, workshops and other events that appeal to all age groups. (visit website)
- Soda Pop’s Ice Cream: Kids and adults love it!
- Pasquales: Italian dining
- Fryemont Inn: Historical Inn with fine dining
- Everett Street Diner: Lunch and dinner with local flavor
- Jimmy Macs: Mom and pop style dining
- Iron Skillet: Local favorite
- Anthony’s: Pizza and Italian food
- Mountain Perks: Coffee Shop and bakery/deli
- Cork and Bean: Bryson City’s newest gourmet Wine Bar and Coffee House.
Call 800.528.0760 to save when you book your vacation rental cabin and adventure activity together!